top of page

Rain Gauge

Freeborn County volunteers receive rain gauges and recording forms are provided to them from the Freeborn County Environmental Services Department.

Volunteers record daily precipitation values and at the end of every month send the completed forms into the SWCD where they are recorded by a staff member for the State Climatology Office at the University of Minnesota.

Contact the SWCD at 507-373-5607 extension 3 if you are interested in volunteering. 

To view past and current records click here.

bottom of page